- Two construction awards finals in the bag!
Two construction awards finals in the bag!
The RMF team are delighted to announce that we have already been shortlisted for not one but two awards already in 2020! The awards align strongly with our themes for 2020 and continued people development.
Firstly we were shortlisted for the SME of the Year at the Constructing Excellence Midlands Awards 2020. The SME of the year award criteria was as follows;
- Evidence of growth through engaging with and developing best practice in construction and organisational management.
- Investment made in employees, through training, growth and organisational culture.
- Action to improve their productivity and work smarter.
- Engagement with their supply chain, both upward to their clients and downwards to their suppliers, to add value to their involvement in projects.
- Development and performance targets in place and monitoring and management of performance to improve on their set goals.
We believe at RMF that people are the key to what we do, without the expertise, skills and passion of our people we just simply wouldn’t have lasted in business for over 30 years. We are deeply proud of our culture and we seek to internally promote where possible, in the past 6 months we have had 3 internal promotions and one external addition to the team. At RMF we believe in honest and straight forward communication both internally and externally, we don’t do jargon, hierarchy and we get stuff done, this shows in our year on year profitability and positive client relationships.
Our second award was the National Building and Construction Awards in the category ‘Green Sustainability Award’ this is in relation to our RMF Eco Range. This theme for this award was ‘Being “green” in business terms means reducing or removing the harmful impact that products and/or services have on the environment. Focus on sustainable projects over the last 12 months and how you impact the environment in-house.’ Being shortlisted for this award enshrines the hard work and contribution we have made to reducing construction waste entering landfill over the past 7 years. Our focus for 2020 is to further develop our Eco Range offering and we look forward to sharing more news on this soon. Aside from our Eco Panel offering we are also reviewing all elements of our business to ensure we operate sustainably in terms of transport and our local waste management at our head office.
Whilst we are conscious that the awards season has been somewhat delayed by current events we look forward to celebrating with all finalists later in the year.
Back to News