- RMF take Bronze at the Great British Entrepreneur Awards 2013
RMF take Bronze at the Great British Entrepreneur Awards 2013
Simon Middleton, Sales Director of RMF was absolutley thrilled to have won the Bronze award at the Great British Entrepreneur award evening at the Great Connaught Rooms in London on 19th November 2013. A diverse and elite judging panel of no less than 33, from all areas of business, media, public sector and politics were selected for this years awards. Alongside their personal successes they share a passion for the work of entrepreneurs and the businesses which help entrepreneurs to succeed.
- David J.Brown, Co-founder and CEO, Ve Interactive.
- Dr Graham Honeyman, Chief Executive, Sheffield Forgemasters International Ltd.
- Simon Middleton, Sales Director, RMF installations & Services Ltd.
- Dr Rami Ranger MBE FRSA, Managing Director, Sun Mark Ltd.
- Jenny Campbell, YourCash Europe.
- Joe Fogel, The VaioPak Group.
- Robin Grant and Nathan McDonald, We Are Social.
"Entrepreneurs are the lifeblood of the economy. They question the received wisdom, drive change and create opportunities. Entrepreneurs rescue failing industries and invent entirely new ones. They create jobs and solve problems. Entrepreneurs make something of nothing.The spark of initiative. The courage to make your dream happen. The hard work to see it through. There’s only one strategy for growth we can have now and that is rolling up our sleeves and doing everything possible to make it easier for businesses to grow, to invest, to take people on.”
David Cameron, Prime Minister
Back to News