- Sell your raised floor panels!
Sell your raised floor panels!
Did you know that at RMF we are the most popular choice for demolition contractors looking to recycle their raised floor and get paid for it? So how to we take back raised floor tiles or computer flooring as they are often known, all you do is follow these simple steps;
- Call RMF to book either a site survey or send pictures of the panels on site as follows
- Side edge of the panel
- Underside of the panel
- Pedestal supporting the raised flooring
- Any stripes or markings on the panel (yellow stripes)
- RMF will give you our best price per panel and the most competitive payment terms (subject to site location and volume)
- RMF send your team all pallets, banding and a comprehensive guide on how to safely lift, band and palletise all of the access flooring
- RMF send in transport to collect the raised flooring panels from site at no extra cost
- The best part – get paid for the panels and the added bonus of contributing to making construction more sustainable and circular as the panels are reused on future projects
We take back a number of systems including JVP, Kingspan raised access flooring and other legacy manufacturers.
To discuss recycling and selling your raised access flooring panels get in touch with the RMF team today on 01926 425289.
Back to News