8-10 Grosvenor Gardens
RMF were appointed as the sole raised flooring contractor at 8-10 Grosvenor Gardens in Knightsbridge. The space is a blend of CAT-A and CAT-B office space completed for the Grosvenor Estate in August 2023.
RMF’s scope of work’s were as follows;
- To supply and install RMF Eco Range to basement, office and event spaces
- Handball materials to LG, GF, 1st Floor, 4th and 5th Floors
- Supply and install cavity barrier prior to services and partitions – 30 minute AIM
- Modifications to allow installation of partitions, power and data installations
- Split line works to allow for finishes
- Cut to full height partitions
- 2 coats of PVA dust proof sealer
- Twice mechanically fixing of pedestals
As you can see from the below images the Cat A & Cat B fit out throughout provides high quality office and conference space with all existing mechanical and electrical installations renewed, together with repair to the heritage façade.
The refurbishment has been designed to achieve BREEAM Excellent, while also targeting Fitwell 1*, Nabers 4* rating and Air Rated Gold.
By opting for the RMF Eco Range the client has benefited from both a cost and embodied carbon saving whilst retaining the peace of mind of a 25 year full system warranty.
Back to Case Studies