Funky HQ Fit - out
RMF were appointed by a UK leading interior fit out specialist to complete the CAT-B fit out of TIPI’s sales and marketing suite in Wembley.
The 12 week refurbishment project involved working with a number of great brands; The Vintage Caravan Company, Dyke & Dean, John Lewis and Rocket St George to name just a few. The new sales and marketing suite features telephone booths for those private phone calls, a quirky caravan and a glass light tower which cascades multi-coloured reflections across the ground floor area.
Even from the outside, the build looks impressive and matches the colourful and atmospheric vibe of Boxpark Wembley!
RMF’s scope of works were as follows;
- Supply and install 522 m2 of RMF Eco Range – Medium Grade Raised Floor
- Supply and install 33 m2 of RMF Eco Range – Heavy Grade Raised Floor
- Circa 33m2 of mechanical fixing of raised floor under caravan
- Circa 33m2 of screwing down of raised floor under caravan
- Pre marking of pedestal locations 1.8m grid
- PVA sealer – two coats to entire sub floor
- 35 box cut outs for cable entry
The client was able to benefit from both a cost saving and a reduction in the environmental impact of their project via the use of our RMF Eco Range. The RMF Eco range also enables clients to claim points allocated for reuse of materials under BREEAM and various sustainability metrics.
As you can see from the below images the finished result is extremely impressive and the end client was delighted with the results.
Back to Case Studies