CAT-A property client
RMF were commissioned by a top UK contractor to assist them with completing a CAT-A fit out across 3 floors of 110 High Holborn.
The underlying client is one of Singapore’s leading property companies with an extensive portfolio of development and investment properties.
110 High Holborn is located in a prominent position on the north side of High Holborn, spanning across the junction with Procter Street. This modern building, with a distinctive glass frontage, provides contemporary office space with lots of natural light, over 8 floors.
RMF’s scope of works were as follows;
- Supply and install of 3,911 m2 of new medium grade raised access flooring
- Two coats of PVA sealer to sub floor
- Supply and fit 298 m2 of 70-90mm cavity barrier
- Supply and fit 3,911 m2 of corex protection
- Machine polish new floor post installation
- De-rock of floor post installation
Despite the size of this project it ran to programme with only very minor contract variations (additional flooring area added to scope) and to the main contractor and clients satisfaction.
As you can see from the below images the finished result was a flawless CAT-A finish ready for the client to let to prospective tenants with ease. To work with a team who eat CAT-A for breakfast contact RMF on 01926 425289.
Back to Case Studies